Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant Ecotec F.75 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kb76

Got to go to one of these tomorrow and can't for the life of me remember what it was last time round but took ages I recall. Any pointers gents?
Cheers

Check if it's losing pressure (usually get F22 if pressure is down) and start repressurising EV and changing water pressure switch as it's usually this. Otherwise you can check the canoe filter behind the pressure switch isn't blocked, then look at pump. I've also had PCB give this but only once.

Got to go to one of these tomorrow and can't for the life of me remember what it was last time round but took ages I recall. Any pointers gents?
Cheers

F75
Pressure sensor not detecting rise
Isolate and depressurise the boiler, the readout on panel should zero. if not, then it's the sensor that isn't reading correctly. The pressure sensor reads standing pressure and has to detect a 0.2 min rise in pressure when the pump starts.
If it does zero and read correctly when you re-pressurise the boiler it will be something else. next target is pump and that daft plastic filter in the flow !

If you've got the right system pressure. Its the pressure sensor. Only ÂŁ20 so replace or tap out crap.

F75 is several issues.

1. Blocked or faulty low pressure sensor.
2. Failed or failing pump. With the boiler in idle bring up the digital pressure display. - on the old type. Top right button twice on the new ones. Give the boiler a demand. You should get a 0.2 bar rise.
3. Which links into number 2. The old rubber hose connections are full of crap. Give them a squeez if they are solid replace. This causes the pump to work to hard and burn out. Personally I'd upgrade them to the new copper ones when you renew the pump.

F75 is several issues.

1. Blocked or faulty low pressure sensor.
2. Failed or failing pump. With the boiler in idle bring up the digital pressure display. - on the old type. Top right button twice on the new ones. Give the boiler a demand. You should get a 0.2 bar rise.
3. Which links into number 2. The old rubber hose connections are full of crap. Give them a squeez if they are solid replace. This causes the pump to work to hard and burn out. Personally I'd upgrade them to the new copper ones when you renew the pump.

Also can be blockages in the plate caused by those lovely hoses :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant Ecotec F.75 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My brother is after a combi and asked me to look around for him. He's leaning towards either Intergas or Vaillant, Intergas being his first choice but thinks their prices might be beyond his budget of ÂŁ800-ÂŁ900. Found this one but seeing as I've not fitted boilers in years I've kind of lost...
Replies
Views
Vaillant ecotec went off this evening, just noticed, no response, not turning on and no error code. tried replacing fuse in plug, turns on for less than a minute then dead again. have repeated with new fuse and does the same. Any ideas?? Plumber says maybe pcb, he can check in the morning...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
Morning all, I'm new and shiny here and seem to have developed a heating problem this morning. Any pointers for a quick resolution would be appreciated as my ears are now hurting! :rolleyes: I have a Vaillant Ecotec Plus 630 driving rads, hot water and underfloor heating in some of the house...
Replies
Views
I have mounted a VR66 wiring centre in dual zone (switch in position 0) with two VRT350 thermostats. The heater is an Vaillant Ecotec Plus with combiboiler from october 2020. And I must say it works very well when one or both thermostats ask for heat. When there is no demand for heat the boiler...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
I have done a extensive research and watched hours of videos about all of them and looking for the most suitable boiler for our house. The house is 5 bed, 4 bathrooms, 20 radiators and maybe in future underfloor heating, 5 people living here and very rarely we use more than one bathroom. Flow...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock