Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant eco TEC 831 combi hot water problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gassman

Gas Engineer
Got an 8 year old eco Tec 831 and the diverter was letting by so I changed the diverter to still have the same problem. Then realised the motor was not pulling the pin outwards when energised so have replaced the motor too. The problem is the motor makes all the right noises but not pulling the pin out.

@Lou any chance you could move into the gas safe only sec please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant eco TEC 831 combi hot water problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock