Discuss Urinal flushing over bowl in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I have been to a urinal that is flushing over the bowl, any fix. I have thought of putting a chrome service valve on the 22mm spargde pipe to lower the flow while it's flushing.

If it's spraying over the sides its got the wrong spreader or if it's a slot it may be partially blocked creating greater pressure at the edges.

Use a junior hacksaw blade with the pin out, to clear the slot.

ok thanks I will try this too. Can anyone explain why the infared sensor that has a 30 minute cycle, if some one enters before the 30 minute cycle is up, (the last time it detected someone) it will start a new cycle and not flush?

If it is blocked, all I can say is...."enjoy".

One of the worse jobs! Wear gloves, and wash any tools you use too.

The manager of Williams in Tunbridge Wells told me a horror story about another plumber who unblocked a urinal trap. Wore gloves, but caught some rare and nasty bug from the tools he used. Ended up in an induced coma for two weeks.

I've cleaned em out before, then gone and had a pint in the pub they were located in. No gloves! Silly boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Urinal flushing over bowl in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back