Discuss Unvented cylinder - water pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Seen it all now get em back thats not fitted correctly or report em to gas safe they will force them to put it right or give you your money back so you can employ another engineer to sort it, do you have a compliance certificate ? Kop

They clearly weren’t G3 qualified then as it’s a right hash and hadn’t speced the right pipework changes or a horizontal cylinder

Explain further?

Horizontal cylinders have all the connections on the top so they can be serviced easily and have internal dip tubes so they don't suck cold water

No i have nothing from them. Apart from vertical cylinder can you explain other issues? I would be surprised if loft company would have used them if not gas safe as all part of contract for sign off and commissioning. Could they get away with it by saying they didnt specify cylinder (the loft company did?)

No i have nothing from them. Apart from vertical cylinder can you explain other issues? I would be surprised if loft company would have used them if not gas safe as all part of contract for sign off and commissioning. Could they get away with it by saying they didnt specify cylinder (the loft company did?)

They installed it in that manner the buck falls with them

Reply to Unvented cylinder - water pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock