Discuss Unvented cylinder size in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Tbh i'd go off local recommendations from people who have actually used someone.
Agreed. Alternatively, if that doesn't work, try the cylinder manufacturer's website. They'll usually list several 'approved installers' for your area. They'll have done the manufacturer's product-specific training and you may get a longer warranty if you use them.

Is that INC VAT and you supplying all the materials and sourcing them? Or they sorting materials too.
Thats purely the labour content.inc vat. I have the cylinder, they say to supply pipe and fittings. Plus 1 zone valve.
Change y to s plan.
Move mag filter, as apparently its only on heating return and doing nowt for the boiler.
Raise f+e tank in loft.
Fit cylinder in loft on platform ive built.
Pipework to be run up new airing cupboard wall. Its a blank canvas in my book...

Am i so out of touch with life in 23!!?

I would say 3 days with lagging and the discharge pipework that runs externally u less you have a soil vent up there

Also I would recommended sealing the system as the cylinder is in the loft high chance of pumping over

Reply to Unvented cylinder size in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, looking for some recommendations for a slimline indirect unvented cylinder to go with a new system boiler that we're having installed...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As the title says, I have a problem with an unvented cylinder I had installed last year where the first time I turn a hot tap on after the...
Replies
Views
H
Sizing an indirect H/W cylinder. What size of H/W cylinder would I need for a property with 9 bathrooms?
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking to purchase a 300L unvented indirect cylinder to work with a standard heat only boiler. I may have solar panels in the future...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock