Search the forum,

Discuss Unveiled help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitenbulsara

Gas Engineer
I have a issue with an unvented system.boiler is heat only and with mega flow cylinder in some plan with two port valves n is in the loft .Drained down the other day to change three trv's and also heating valve was stuck 3/4 open.
Everything was fine for two days then that's when it started giving issues every two days.open the pump nut n then it would fire up and works fine for two days then the same issue two days later but I'm lucky it's a friend so he just under does the pump not need some fine.
My question is do unvented systems get air locks?.The other would be would a week pump or on its way out?.

Any advise on what to check if I have missed anything
Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Unveiled help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock