Search the forum,

Discuss Unveiled help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitenbulsara

Gas Engineer
I have a issue with an unvented system.boiler is heat only and with mega flow cylinder in some plan with two port valves n is in the loft .Drained down the other day to change three trv's and also heating valve was stuck 3/4 open.
Everything was fine for two days then that's when it started giving issues every two days.open the pump nut n then it would fire up and works fine for two days then the same issue two days later but I'm lucky it's a friend so he just under does the pump not need some fine.
My question is do unvented systems get air locks?.The other would be would a week pump or on its way out?.

Any advise on what to check if I have missed anything
Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Unveiled help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Afternoon. I have an issue with no water flow from any of the hot taps in the house, I can't seem to find a solution to the issue. System is a megaflo unvented indirect cylinder (125i) boiler is a Worcester greenstar. I have good pressure on the cold feed and all the usual stuff works, taps...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking for some advice on how to remove this radiator value to check if the pin is stuck. I have two similar values in the house where those radiators aren’t heating up at all. The pipe leading into the value is cold but the rest of the system is working fine. Thanks for any help/advice!
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised valves simple bi-metal thermostat on wall in flat with 4 standard TRV's rarely used so not worried about the flat, and main house has Nest Gen 3 in the...
Replies
Views
W
Hello all. I have fitted three new Saracen timed flow valves to existing shower rooms. But these valves are still allowing water to flow from shower head and won't close off. I have tried various options and sorted other connections in the shower lines 5 on one line 3 on other. Only 1 new...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I have Worcester combi boiler which has developed a 'fault' recently. When I switch the heating on, the fire in boiler starts for a second or two and then goes off. After another few seconds it starts again and then stays on. This happens around 8 out of 10 times. I had engineer having a...
Replies
Views
Andy Jackson
A
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock