Search the forum,

Discuss Unusual toilet seat shape in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RoMi

Hi All,

I have been trying to find the replacement seat for a toilet below.
Because of its unusual shape, I can not get the right fit.
Does anyone recognize this particular model?or suggest any replacement?

t1.jpgt2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Unusual toilet seat shape in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need a new seat for a Bathstore Euro mono back to wall white pan e14. The seat was a euro mono sandwich seat white chr hinge Bought in 2007. I know that bathstore went bust and homebase bought the old stock. I’ve searched online and found some replacement seats for the euro, but they don’t...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone Doers anyone know how to remove this toilet seat? It has no push buttons or caps that I can see and I am trying to fathom out how to tighten it! Any help appreciated!
Replies
Views
Where to source this type of toilet seat from ? Does anyone know where to source one of these nowadays, been advised it's about 35 years old now and was a french type one. Are the obsolete now, and only top or bottom connection fixings exist or are they source from a website possibly.? Any...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I'm trying to find a supplier of replacement hinges for an Armitage Shanks Bakasan toilet seat. If someone has replaced this hinge and knows of any 100% compatible replacement set in chrome or white, I would appreciate your advice. This seat i'm looking at is perfectly servicable, but the...
Replies
Views
C
Any advice would be very welcome. We need to replace our toilet seat. The toilet and seat have no makes on them. On measurements it’s 34 width and 40 length d shape. I have been looking everywhere and can not find this size toilet seat at all. I have found one that looks very similar called...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock