Discuss Hinges for Armitage Shanks Bakasan toilet seat in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

M

Mark Brown

Hi,
I'm trying to find a supplier of replacement hinges for an Armitage Shanks Bakasan toilet seat. If someone has replaced this hinge and knows of any 100% compatible replacement set in chrome or white, I would appreciate your advice. This seat i'm looking at is perfectly servicable, but the chromed hinges are corroded to hell and look proper shonky.

Many thanks

These in the link?
Caps are available separately if that's all you need

Or complete white seat and fittings for similar money.

Reply to Hinges for Armitage Shanks Bakasan toilet seat in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

H
Hi, I need a Beta Cistern Washer for an old 1930's Armitage Shanks Toilet. Nobody has one. Can someone help. Or know anywhere that I might get...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a customer that has a 39-year-old Ideal Standard toilet. They would like to replace the toilet seat. But the hinges are fixed on an...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking for a replacement toilet seat as the old one has broken and I stupidly binned the old seat before checking for a makers mark...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a feeling you get this sort of thing a lot but I have tried searching the forums and no luck. I’m trying to find a replacement...
Replies
Views
Hi All I've had to replace my cistern bolts recently as they had become rusted and were starting to crumble and cause leaks. After replacing the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock