Discuss UK property repair in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry guys I've been stuck unable to get on the site. thanks for everyone's help. I was desperate and looks like I have been taken for a ride. I have a meeting with Peter heron on Friday so if they don't give me the work I will be seeking legal advice.

sorry guys I've been stuck unable to get on the site. thanks for everyone's help. I was desperate and looks like I have been taken for a ride. I have a meeting with Peter heron on Friday so if they don't give me the work I will be seeking legal advice.

your already on board now!
there maybe a chance of getting a refund if not go with the flow and try to make enough back if they give you the work. or sue them. good luck.

I spoke with these a couple of weeks ago and it sent alarm bells ringing when they asked for ÂŁ1500 for the so called "guaranteed work". I've had numerous emails from Lee Robinson since stating i have one last chance to get on board. I hope you get your money back!

Michael, please let us know what actually happens. There was an article recently in the Gas Mag warning against this company(s). I get these almost on a weekly basis. Frankly, a quick Google would have warned you.

UK PR claim to have thousands of client contracts. if you have paid for a service and repair contract, you will expect a speedy solution. They guarantee exclusivity of area to RGI's.

The obvious question is:
How can a one man band possibly guarantee to react quickly to each and every contract holder?

it's definitely a con I spoke with one of their Estate agents who told me they had been asked to meet me but never signed any contracts

it's definitely a con I spoke with one of their Estate agents who told me they had been asked to meet me but never signed any contracts

try and get some work from that estate agent and hope it will come good for money spent!
even if its some cheap cp12's and reactive maintenance.

i do indirect work for agents and i am quite happy covering around ÂŁ15k pa, from them, payed within 14 days and piece of p topping pressure up for ÂŁ50 a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to UK property repair in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Question for the plumbers turned gas engineers. Do you still carry out plumbing repairs, bathroom installations, etc. I still do but getting fed...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have been a gas engineer since 2003 but I have been off the tools in management since 2010 so a little rusty with changers to the regs. I...
Replies
Views
Okay. So I have a ground floor shop and second floor flat for sale (potentially). No major need to get shot of them, but not a lot of point...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've had a read of similar threads and am going through my own decisions at the moment. Spent 8 years at BG and currently work for a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here, a layperson homeowner, stopping by in desperation to try and get a better understanding of my options regarding a...
Replies
Views
Back