Discuss UK Compliant Gas Hob Connection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I purchased a 2nd hand kitchen from Europe and would like the gas hob connected so it is UK compliant. My Plumber had a look and doesn't know where to start. Is there a product available which would make the connection UK compliant. I've attached a picture of the connection.

Any help please !!!

Hob connection.jpg

Hi Lee,

A few things to consider:
The main thing you will need is manufacturers instructions to fit a 2nd hand domestic gas appliance in the UK.

Also:

is it suitable for natural gas?
Is there a better photo than just a birds eye view?
Is there a make and model?

Any chance of a better pic of the connector to the hob eg side on

Reply to UK Compliant Gas Hob Connection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

First of all I have to confess I am not a plumber so please bear with me! I have a Daryl enclosed shower in an ensuite bathroom. It was already...
Replies
Views
Hi, Please can someone advise me on the correct replacement parts to re-connect my gas hob? It is an Indesit PIM 640 AS fitted gas hob and the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
Hi I've purchased a GROHE | Euphoria 260 Exposed Shower ( looks nice ) however Im missing some initial connecting adapters the installation...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock