Discuss Turbomax 837E Combi . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

quality

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I repaired the above boiler last year (some may remember the large costs involved) , but cant find the thread. Anyway they want a new boiler that will give them over 10 years operation without being serviced like their old one as they believe in if it aint broke don't fix it. @shuancorbs maybe to find the old post

Can't find it mate sorry been back 2 years

No condensing boilers going to last 10 years without servicing

Reply to Turbomax 837E Combi . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an old Combi boiler for which the heating has stopped working. The hot water is fine, and I think I've isolated the problem to the...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Hi All, My first visit here in quite a while and it's in part to share the news that I have finally gone over to the dark side! Although my 30...
Replies
Views
Back