Discuss Trv opened on frost setting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stratplus

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Went to a boiler breakdown today, a rad had been taken off and the trv was on the frost setting (did not have "0") and last night it had opened and flooded kitchen. No blank fitted!
Was it really that cold last night?????

yes, i was up at 6.30 this morning and de icer and scrapper was out. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trv opened on frost setting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I am somewhat confused. My daughter has a combi boiler bought 2-3 years ago and has it timed to come on in morning for an hour and at night...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My boiler was kind of new & installed last year July, I know there's build-in frost protection. Also, there's an old external frost...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock