Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Trianco boiler flu in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Ollywest

Hi Guys
I've seen a post on here regarding leaking flu seals on Trianco balanced flu causing the burner to cycle on/off. I have that problem and removing the air feed pipe solves it, the burner stays out and runs fine.
We're looking to move the boiler in a few weeks (into new extension) so don't really want to dismantle flu and reseal, assuming I provide frsh air into the room is there a problem with running with air pipe disconnected for a while ? There is a carbon monoxide detector in room which is showing OK so don't think there is flu gas leaking.
Cheers

Yes there is a problem
It's not how the manufacturer designed it.

Get a professional in before you kill yourself and family. Unbelievably dangerous. I just don't get some people's mentality sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trianco boiler flu in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock