Search the forum,

Discuss Trappex Freebie pump rotation tester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post and running water. Some bright spark thought we could do it all on tinternet. Ever tried to get your groceries delivered down phone line.

I got mine today , cost me £1.19 to get it from the post office ,,

to the happy members who had to pay postage,its still costing you peanuts you bunch of miserable tight moaning gits

to the happy members who had to pay postage,its still costing you peanuts you bunch of miserable tight moaning gits

Ray would have the same problem with them if they bought anything off him...:furious3:

P1010545.jpg
Pump rotation tester arrived today. Pleased to say it works very well; you can even feel it rotating, which is useful when the pump buried at the back of an airing cupboard.

Many thanks bspareltd.

I intended to give 20 away ,in the end gave away 35 .But all is not lost ,I will be giving out 10 new free inline Trappex filters in the near future .( forum members only)

I intended to give 20 away ,in the end gave away 35 .But all is not lost ,I will be giving out 10 new free inline Trappex filters in the near future .( forum members only)

Ill just have to be quicker next time!

Still not revived mine yet ordered the first time no joy informed trapex ordered again and still no joy... Mind you having said that I've still not received the t bar from grundfos either

Right I see you have deleted my post and I don't know why? It was light hearted in an attempt to change direction from where it had started to head. There was no malice in what so ever you're getting rather trigger happy with a delete button and if you read it properly it also said I'm sure it will turn up.

now pack it in with the delete button it's not on really got my back up now

Right I see you have deleted my post and I don't know why? It was light hearted in an attempt to change direction from where it had started to head. There was no malice in what so ever you're getting rather trigger happy with a delete button and if you read it properly it also said I'm sure it will turn up.

now pack it in with the delete button it's not on really got my back up now
your post was deleted because it was in a response to ems reply,it was not a pop at you,got your back up have i keep going in that tone rob and i will really upset you,would leave it drop mate i am not here to upset people but i am up for threats either ,your choice

Strange I had to pay the 1.19 as it wouldn't fit through the letter box. , strange after I paid it they redelivered it , it managed to fit through

hi there got my rotation tester today , thank you very much sir , cant wait till the next gadgets

That 2nd class stamp on that big envelop was never going to get there without a ransom :cuss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trappex Freebie pump rotation tester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form to fill in what do u need to sign off in england as building control said they dont give out forms like they do in northern ireland
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock