Search the forum,

Discuss Trappex Freebie pump rotation tester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the pub for a couple of hours and missed all the freebie action! I'll try one out if any left.

Well you could always start taking delivery address's for the inline trapex filter just pop mine out to the same address as the pump tester,

kind regards.

Currently testing ,hopefully try to launch the Trappex centramag inline filter for April/May.But I will be giving 10 freebies away then , only on this forum.

Currently testing ,hopefully try to launch the Trappex centramag inline filter for April/May.But I will be giving 10 freebies away then , only on this forum.

Ferroli have been giving away filters, re branded no nonsense ones. Pile of poo.

Assume I'm too late but love freebies

I take the screw out and look down the hole " Am I daft " please don't answer the last bit, I have a mantelpiece clock that works under water, I must admit
I don't think I am keeping up with technology , am I slowing down or is click-nology speeding up. I have just applied to have 3 ph installed in my house so I would luv
one so I can test the tester.

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently Trappex Centramag have teamed up with a new boiler manufacturer called Motan boilers .Motan boilers make it mandatory a Trappex Centramag filter is fitted on there system otherwise the warranty is void.They are the first boiler manufacturer that have made fitting a filter mandatory ,I am sure others will follow .

Currently Trappex Centramag have teamed up with a new boiler manufacturer called Motan boilers .Motan boilers make it mandatory a Trappex Centramag filter is fitted on there system otherwise the warranty is void.They are the first boiler manufacturer that have made fitting a filter mandatory ,I am sure others will follow .

Kober??

saw them at ish in 2011 and 2013

nice and simple, logical design with plenty of room.

Motan boilers have been set up by 2 plumbers from Harrogate ,I hope they do well .I take my hat to somebody who gives it a go !!!!!!!

Motan boilers have been set up by 2 plumbers from Harrogate ,I hope they do well .I take my hat to somebody who gives it a go !!!!!!!

Hmm arnt they just retailers/importers?
my conversations with the lovely ladys at ISH was that they were romanian boiler manufacturers?

They have the UK Franchise for Motan Boilers, but they are giving a 7 year warranty off there own back .Marketing and warranty cover is down to the them not the Romanian manufacturer. They have started to sell a lot of the Motan boilers and they are not cheap.

My only gripe about them was the packaged unvented that goes below it with a 5 par prv.

otherwise they looked decent.

This shows the pump is spinning,I have got one in my tool box .

I have a number of these from different companies as freebies. It does not show that the pump is rotating it shows that there is power to the pump and the coil is energized making a magnetic field which is why the disc in the middle spins. The impeller in the pump should revolve but if it is jammed there will still be a magnetic field produced. That said it can still be a handy gadget to have. I keep 2 on my keyring.

Well my trappex freebie arrived today. It looks...simple. Am excited to give it a go. Thanks feller

20140205_213415.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trappex Freebie pump rotation tester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock