Discuss Trainee Plumber will to work for FREE in around the Reading area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

81ll

Gas Engineer
I’m looking for 2 days work a week while I work towards completing my City and Guilds Level 2, only need to pass 4 more exams which should be done by the end of the year.

I want someone to help me improve my existing skills.

About me:

• Been working in the industry for nearly 12 months now
  • Old employer has immigrated hence the reason I am now looking for work
  • Have experience fitting waste and water pipes into all household appliances
  • Have worked with plastic, copper and steel
  • I’m hard working (no kid) and keen to get more experience in the industry
  • Worked in the services industry for over 14 years
  • You can give me a job and I will just crack on with it

If you’re able to help please call me on 07958 352 905.

Bill

I'm currently working 3 days and studying for the exams, once I pass I'll be looking to do full time work.

I would be prepared to travel, could you or do you know anyone who could help? If so how far are they from Reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee Plumber will to work for FREE in around the Reading area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for a career change, currently working as a Mechanical Design engineer and have done so for the past 10 years, I'm now 27 years old...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock