Discuss track pipe in concrete in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? It's one pipe? When u connect it up is it like a flue I.e you make internal connection then the external one ..... No .

Its classed as inter and outer. Except if you snag the yellow outer sleeve and then you should repair with the special tape.

Tracpipe will send a rep to site and show how to install.....

Ok ??? So Yorkshire coated eliminates requirement to sleeve through a cavity? Awesome.

Ok so track pipe installation instructions do not show track pipe in concrete
ujura5u8.jpg

It's in the screed

Track pipe coating is not a secondary pipe or a sleeve but a protective layer,

Track pipes instructions require you to sleeve pipe.

su3epygy.jpg

Thanks. Track pipe rep probably come to site and tell you to read instructions before calling him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to track pipe in concrete in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up...
Replies
Views
I have decided to remove the timber floor boards and joists as they are effected by damp and rotting. Was hoping to infill and have slab and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock