Discuss track pipe in concrete in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've also ran the water main under the celotex. But not in mdpe. Can't see a problem as long as the gas and water are apart. The main would need to be insulated.

for trac pipe - run it ontop of the concrete, band it down and cut and lay insulation on top for underfloor.

as for water main change to pipe in pipe speedfit style or maybe even make your own insulated pipe in pipe with some speedfit, ducting and lagging.

What did you use for water just some plastic pipe work like polyplumb ? What insulation did you use 12mm ?

So run them on top of the cement bace under the 100mm insulation and then ufh and screed ?

Cheers every one !

Trac pipe classed as pipe in pipe so along as both ends are above the finished floor it can vent itself if there is a leak.

Trac pipe classed as pipe in pipe so along as both ends are above the finished floor it can vent itself if there is a leak.

What? It's one pipe? When u connect it up is it like a flue I.e you make internal connection then the external one ..... No .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to track pipe in concrete in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up...
Replies
Views
I have decided to remove the timber floor boards and joists as they are effected by damp and rotting. Was hoping to infill and have slab and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock