Discuss track me if you can in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got back from las vegas!

gone some where else now...........

I'm in New York tomorrow for work then Washington at end of week. Hate all the commuting.
Philadelphia week after - it's a hole.

That's New York north tyneside, Washington Tyne and Wear the philly co Durham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to track me if you can in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I fitted a Cooke and Lewis shower cubicle about 5-6 years ago. The weight of the glass shower door has put large impressions of the roller...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I have a Cersanit close coupled toilet which as started leaking between the cistern and the bowl when flushed. I've taken the cistern...
Replies
Views
I need to replace a 3/4 or 22mm blending valve on a Telford Trident electric hot water boiler. see attached picture of the original part. Telford...
Replies
Views
Needing some advice for recurrent blocked drains in upstairs toilet and sinks/shower. I’ve tracked the drain to under the house and it looks like...
Replies
Views
Can anyone please tell me where I might purchase a 90° bend 15mm x 22mm Isolating Valve Thanks and Regards. Hugh
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock