Search the forum,

Discuss Toyota 280 GS 2002 racked out Plumber's van for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ecowarm

2002 Toyota SWB 280GS Taxed until 31/7/2012

Fully racked out inside, pictures to follow.

Photo010.jpgOpen to sensible offers, new van forces sale of much loved and very reliable van

More details to follow.................

Stickers to be removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have extra pics of the inside, or is it listed elsewhere I can look at? Also where are you based?

Also what's the mileage?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the delay Rondolphe, I'm in Lincolnshire and I can email some more details to you if you PM me your email address.

It took me 42 posts to notice that the location appears on the left hand-side of each post. What a muppet !

Sorry Ecowarm, it's too far for me. But thanks for your reply however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Toyota 280 GS 2002 racked out Plumber's van for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Here up for sale is a 2007 Renault Trafic DCi 115 van that I've owned from new. First registered March 2007. It's done 121000 miles, old MOT's...
Replies
Views
Reluctantly selling my van because of the London Emission Zone that came into force last month so need to upgrade. Its was first registered...
Replies
Views
New for 2012 is the Plumbers Merchant point of sale A5 leaflets for Porsadrill tile drills from 365. Diamond core drilling of very hard...
Replies
Views
365drills
M
Hi, I am really struggling to find an employer and also just wanted to get my view / point across about my current situation. I started my college...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, Some of you may remember a post i created a few months back that said I had found a plumber who would allow me to go along with and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock