Discuss Tools Stolen in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CraigF

Hi all,

Unfortunately yesterday evening the van and shed was broken into!!

Both propacs gone, all bahco socketry, all wera hand tools, ally rigid grips, about 3k in total gone!!

Happened in CV7 Coventry, if anyone gets offered anything on the cheap please let us know. I hope the consurance pay out!!

Craig

Me too, supposed to be starting a new job on Monday, how much of a tit am I gonna look rocking up with nothing!! Should get decision on insurance on Friday. I really don't wanna dip my savings but needs must!!

Sorry to hear that mate.

Be careful though. What a lot of them do is come back after 3 months and do it again as you will have nice new tools by then.

Heard of this happening twice now.

The Sods , did seem to be doing outlying villages a few months ago,
before scrap steel dropped !

Gutted for ya, my worst nightmare is losing all my gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tools Stolen in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
Here they are! Totally refreshed for this year. We have given a makeover to all of the BOXSET range. All options are now presented in smart...
Replies
Views
365drills
R
After all that build up, at last - the actual deals! We are having a bit of difficulty sequencing the offers on the "latest offers" page of the...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Nmf 2 last post bend it. 472 views 28 replies=5.9% Oh to be a plumber!Your are at the trade counter, you've asked the spotty school leaver...
Replies
Views
S
Evening everyone, 2 weeks ago I arrived at work to find that the locked garage had been broken into and all the materials stolen, the site box...
Replies
Views
jase158
J
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock