Discuss tool bag or tool box? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alastair

My stanley magnum tool box broke on friday, perfect size box with little compartments on the fornt handy for screws plugs/ washers... Have been looking for a replacement for it all weekend but have found they no longer make them and theres none going on ebay, so is it time to invest in a open top bag? thoughts please?

Open top I find is best, easy to find tools quickly , also lighter. But it all comes down to personal preference.

starting to think that might be the anwser, fatmax tote possibly cant really see any other on the market

They dont last long though when I was installing they lasted max 6 months

I change my mind regularly. I'm using an open tote bag at the moment, £20 from B&Q. Has a few elastic straps on the inside to keep a few spanners, grips and screwdrivers in and loads of pockets to keep other bits and pieces in, including a big one for my multimeter!

liked the old box as its handy to work with as a step or somthing to cut off, decisions descisions...

Installation ck tool the electricans style opens out and everything's there , servicing/breakdown then its a case

Rrrd that's whose to blame for builders thinking they can do plumbing

If you go to work on a train or tube I use to use the plano from b and q. You could also get the hard hat in. The shoulder strap helps.

i used both but prefer a box for accessing tools quicker,useful for that extra inch when your just out of reach and for putting away in some kind of order,,i it's a box for me

i'v just got one of these Stanley-2-in-1-Top-Edge-Toolbox_medium.jpg to replace an open bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to tool bag or tool box? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock