Search the forum,

Discuss what tool box / bag in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's mine. My FGA, multimeter and electronic differential pressure gauges all go in the middle section.

Gotta say mr cropp that big chair you were sittin in that was a cracker mate,,,,,,

Gotta say mr cropp that big chair you were sittin in that was a cracker mate,,,,,,

My Lodge went on tour to Monaghan Kris.

IMAG0016.jpg

Happiness is a big pink chair!

Followed by lots and lots of beer!

. Its an absolute craker . Well done

I really like these now.
http://m.NoLinkingToThis/p/stanley-fatmax-18-cantilever-toolbox/83912

I really like that too and and was going to get one but remembered I still had this in the garage brand new waiting to be used so had to go with out. I really like this though it's strong and I can get plenty of tools inside and it's big enough that I can usually see what i need without having to empty it out. The little tray is handy for the useful small things that I have to go back to the van for 5 minutes after getting in a customers house.

Stanley FatMax 28" Waterproof Tool Box | Tool Boxes & Chests | NoLinkingToThis

Was using this

Stanley FatMax Tool Tote Bag 20" | Tool Bags | NoLinkingToThis

I got it off a forum member actually along with a load of other stuff. It was ok but can only get so much in it before it becomes unbelievably heavy. Good if you dont need to carry anything too heavy about or use it just for servicing.

use one of these for servicing etc

Raaco Open Fronted Toolbox (121293) 137195 - carry case tool box NEW | eBay

Soldering kit lives in a £2 Bucket :)

U can see my racco one in corner of shot, use it for guides and soldering gear!

Ermi that hoses you have is that the regin drain down ones. Bloody exp eh

Ermi that hoses you have is that the regin drain down ones. Bloody exp eh

Yeh bought a few of them now about £45. You can buy the thumb screws from eBay £1.89 bought 10 as always getting nicked
Keep 2 on van and have a spare in store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to what tool box / bag in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock