Discuss Toilet water leak advice wanted in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi. I get a slight leak of water in the bowl. Any advice re the attached please. Thank you in advance

Attachments

• IMG_2052.jpeg
    IMG_2052.jpeg
    361.2 KB · Views: 24
Siamp optima 49 will only twist one way have a look on the carriage for the stops and there should be an opening on one side twist while holding the bottom carriage that way

You will need a new washer prob bubbled

Siamp optima 49 will only twist one way have a look on the carriage for the stops and there should be an opening on one side twist while holding the bottom carriage that way

You will need a new washer prob bubbled
Look to be the washer. It seems it’s 2 1/4 inch. I can’t seem to find one online. Any ideas where in the uk I can obtain and what I should search for online? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2098.jpeg
    IMG_2098.jpeg
    332.3 KB · Views: 13
Just get a whole new flush valve and just swap the top half eg the bit you remove I normally do
But here’s a link to the Washer

Reply to Toilet water leak advice wanted in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there. I have a Cersanit close coupled toilet which as started leaking between the cistern and the bowl when flushed. I've taken the cistern...
Replies
Views
Hi, would be extremely grateful for any advice on the following. I'm installing a bathroom (shower, toilet and sink) in my summer house. It has...
Replies
Views
Hi Just had a new bathroom installed with a toilet bowl that reaches the back wall. Its has a bottom entry cold feed to the cistern. The fitter...
Replies
Views
Hi there I fitted a Sanicompact 43 about10 years ago. A few years ago i noticed that it would intermittently activate in the middle of the...
Replies
Views
Hi. Water is slowly leaking into the toilet bowl from the cistern. I suspect that it's the rubber washer at the bottom of the tube that's the...
Replies
Views
Back