Discuss Toilet waste section identification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nolski

Hi I am in process of planning a remodelling of ground floor cloakroom in a 2007 build house. I may want to move my WC from one end to the other which is distance of about 7 feet and will require slightly longer soil pipe section being run and boxed in. However I have found that this toilet waste pipe bends directly out of P trap a few inches into a T stack which is boxed in, this is not however the main vent as it's only about 18 inches high before terminating. I have a second bathroom on first floor which has same design and was wondering if this had a specific purpose as nothing else branches into this and I see no reason for it. Neither have AAV fitted, both are only about 18 inches in height. Do these have a function? If so what and can I move it? Any insight appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Toilet waste section identification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm a DIYer and have a problematic toilet setup to fix: The waste pipe was installed too high for waste to flow out from a standard toilet...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the...
Replies
Views
A few years ago I installed a wall hung toilet pan in my last house which did not flush well when disposing of waste solids. The water would rise...
Replies
Views
C
Hello My toilet flush is busted. The tank takes about 10 seconds to empty and it’s kind of showers down from the middle, rather than that sudden...
Replies
Views
Chris P
C

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock