Discuss Toilet flush valve help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

Does anybody know where to get the exact same model of flush valve attached you will see the pictures,

thank you very much

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like an Almas to me but mail for photos to these I am sure they will know.

Mechanical Valves

Thank you very
Much Chris but I recon it will take too long until I get an answer need changing now ;) just thought somebody came across this dual flush ... Ionly found this on one picture but without name ;)

Bad luck to me today hah

Can't you just change the washer ?

I don't know if that solves the leakage in the bowl ... Just would like to replace the flush but still don't know where to get exactly the same model ... I have see. Few times but can't think of any supplier who sells this particular type of siphon.

Looks like an Almas to me but mail for photos to these I am sure they will know.

Mechanical Valves

Hello Chris you said it looks like an Alma's ... Do you have a link to the company or product I cannot find anything about this brand.

It looks to me like an Chinese product which is not so common. They might stopped producing this item.

[DLMURL="http://toiletspares.co.uk/aimas-flush-valve-463-p.asp"]Aimas Flush Valve[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Not worth sourcing a replacement, just keep fluid masters in the van.

The one in the link is 36 quid, then you got postage, plus 2 visits to diagnose & repair... The alternative is you could change it for fluidmaster on the van in the 1st hour & maintain it in the future...?

Not worth sourcing a replacement, just keep fluid masters in the van.

The one in the link is 36 quid, then you got postage, plus 2 visits to diagnose & repair... The alternative is you could change it for fluidmaster on the van in the 1st hour & maintain it in the future...?

There's a problem with that course of action.
''maintain it in the future'' - the damn things never fail ;)
Stupid Fluidmasters, cost us plumbers a fortune in loss of repeat business...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Toilet flush valve help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock