Discuss Toilet fill valve ID please in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello, as the title, the cistern keeps filling.
The fill valve is passing, think it’s a viva skylo bottom entry with a plastic shank but there’s not markings or identification on it. Just wondering if anyone knows what type it is?
I’d rather just replace the diaphragm inside if it’s one that’s replaceable? Think it’s just twist and pull it up.
Thankyou 👍

Attachments

• IMG_7327.jpeg
    IMG_7327.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_7326.jpeg
    IMG_7326.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 19
Not a viva just a cheap one will need to re replaced for either a viva or fluidmaster one

Reply to Toilet fill valve ID please in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Just had a new bathroom installed with a toilet bowl that reaches the back wall. Its has a bottom entry cold feed to the cistern. The fitter...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, one of the two hooks on my toilet Torbeck fill valve has broken, and so the float can't connect. I've bought a new fill valve, however it's...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I’m doing a bathroom refit, and there’s some strange pipework design that I’d like some advice on, please. I want to remove the cold water pipe...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi All, I have a leaking drain valve off the CW inlet on a Range Cylinder. Am I right in thinking I have to empty the Cylinder below the CW inlet...
Replies
Views
newbie184
N
Hi all, just a side note to start, I am not a plumber and have pretty much zero knowledge about plumbing. I have three toilets in my house, a...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock