Discuss Today's install. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you use a level on the dhw drawoff or is it my computer screen....Ive learned a valuble lesson over the last few days, Never ever post pictures too you lot haha. well done whn1. brave lad :wink5:

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you use a level on the dhw drawoff or is it my computer screen....Ive learned a valuble lesson over the last few days, Never ever post pictures too you lot haha. well done whn1. brave lad :wink5:

I did, it's the rest of the stuff that's wonky...

Told you ! Go back repipe and come back here ..... Don't worry you can always get a plying book from Amazon and start reading it ..... Pmsl :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Today's install. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

After some advice please. Recently bought some shower panels to have installed. However the installers must have missed installing the waterproof...
Replies
Views
How it best to install pipework to best avoid airlocks with gravity hot water. Install level or slightly down hill in direction of flow? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi All, The temperature knob on my Hansgrohe Ecostat S shower mixer has been installed insecurely and is loose when pulled, I've looked at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently fitted a new central heating circuit and ran hot and cold to the bathroom and kitchen in my property (I was a CORGI registered...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock