Discuss Time Clock for Sime DGT 25 BF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ian Sutherland

The mechanical time clock on my Sime Metropolis DGT 25 BF seems to be faulty 'cause the time of day is often wrong. I can hear a whirring noise like a small motor running. Is there anything I can do with it to make it work properly. I've tried a couple of web sites for a spare clock (Sime part number 6197718) but they say it is obsolete, but the boiler was fitted in my Static Caravan around 2013 when the van was built new. Any help would be welcome, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Time Clock for Sime DGT 25 BF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I wanted to start a new more dedicated thread as I am on about 3 just now in one way or another trying to get up to speed with my problem. The...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi folks. Sorry this is a long one. I'll try and keep it organised. Son has just moved into a purpose built (2013 ish) 4th floor apartment as a...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I hope you can help..I'm a total dunce when it comes to all things plumbing, apologies if posted in the incorrect forum too...
Replies
Views
I
I am hoping someone can help me. I have a SIME Metropolis DGT 25 BF boiler in my static caravan. I have been draining down the van for the...
Replies
Views
Ian Sutherland
I
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock