Discuss Tiler says hi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hutch

Decided to branch out and start to fit bathrooms as well as tile, will need help when I get that far. At the moment I'm just looking around deciding which is the best course to choose. This forum should help a lot

Hi Hutch, did a four weeker myself at VIY in Leeds, would have done a six monther if I had the budget and time but you can only do what you can do! Good Luck

Hi John t, did the course work out for you, are you busy. Just wondering if I'm making the right decission

Never looked back. Nerving racking at first (still is ) every house has a different water system. Had to ring the training centre up a couple of times for advice. Nice if you know another plumber who can help over the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tiler says hi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm currently in Ireland and in a small cottage where the plumbing system has me scratching my head a bit. When the place was done up...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
Back