Discuss Tightness testing a boosted system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

your more than welcome if you get a response ask them to email you it over in writing and keep us updated :)

I'll get in touch with them. I have the documents thanks.

Your help is much appreciated.

Looking at what you have said up to now, I would expect you to have IGE/UP1 and whatever covers the commercial appliances you work on.

You should also check your insurance (just a thought if you're self employed) to make sure they cover industrial gas installations and equipment. I have come across a few over the years who say they cover commercial gas/Plumbing/Heating but that is not the same as industrial process.

Reply to Tightness testing a boosted system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

can somebody explain to me the reason why you have to do a tightness test then purge and then complete another tightness test on a lpg system...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also...
Replies
Views
New LPG installation with 2x 19kg cylinders outside, plus change-over regulator with isolator valve on output, then 10 metres of 15mm copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi I've just had my annual maintenance check on my boiler (in title), it will be 8 years old in May this year and is (I think) still under...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I moved into a new build three bedroom, two bathroom bungalow about 2.5 years ago. Ever since we moved in there has been an issue...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock