Discuss Tiger loop in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

doug

Should the triger loop be full of oil to make the boiler work
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tiger loop in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My ageing tiger loop could do with replacing. All I can find online have horizontal connections whereas mine has the connections vertically the...
Replies
Views
G
  • Question
Hi all. We have just had a new oil system installed including an external Tiger loop. I see that the 'new' Tiger loops are now a complete metal...
Replies
Views
I'm attending a wet underfloor heating system, it's an old one ..No flow meters, just adjustable valves on the returns with conventional...
Replies
Views
On my Valliant eco tec boiler the pressure guage is on red when cold . I drain a radiator to correct to pressure and it works fine and stays in...
Replies
Views
Oliver1234
O
Hi I have a 4 zone / 7 loop UFH system. 2 zones (4 loops) always get hot when the system is on when the zone thermostats and actuators are...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock