Discuss Tiger loop connections in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

My ageing tiger loop could do with replacing. All I can find online have horizontal connections whereas mine has the connections vertically the pipes coming in from below. I was hoping I could get a straight swap unit. Will i need to alter my pipework as well then?

Externally fitted. Attached is a photo. Thanks

Attachments

• TL.JPG
    TL.JPG
    342.2 KB · Views: 12

Reply to Tiger loop connections in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

G
  • Question
Hi all. We have just had a new oil system installed including an external Tiger loop. I see that the 'new' Tiger loops are now a complete metal...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Mixture of miss measuring and changing of products to get something to fit the sink has left me with the below issue. Plumbing coming from the...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a question, I want my flat to be separately connected to the mains water supply for water coming into my kitchen and bathroom instead of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock