Search the forum,

Discuss threading a smaller guage hose through a failed Hep20 pipe, possible? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fred Plune

Hi there, I had a section of hep20 fail after 2 decades of home ownership, its buried under tiles.I verified which section of pipe is leaking with food colouring. instead of ripping tiles is there a possibility to thread narrow guage hose through the failed pipe? even if i had to renew it every 10 years it would still save re installing tiles.
my biggest question is what sort of connectors i would expect to find available for hep20 to connect to hose? do they make these for aquariums?

thanks
f

I did a 22mm acorn (brown horrid stuff) down to 15mm JG few moths ago. Worked fine. Philmaac universal coupling

I did a 22mm acorn (brown horrid stuff) down to 15mm JG few moths ago. Worked fine. Philmaac universal coupling

I forgot to mention, the failed pipe is 15mm
so i need something much thinner than that to navigate,
any ideas? do hep20 couplings exist for aquarium piping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to threading a smaller guage hose through a failed Hep20 pipe, possible? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Wish I had X-ray vision. My customer has an old concealed shower valve, with a concealed shower hose connection. There is a dribble from the plastic housing around the shower hose connection (it's not the rubber sealing washer/etc on the hose). So maybe a crossed thread on the hose...
Replies
Views
W
I have posted this in the introduction section but thought it might have more views in this forum. Cheers Hi all. Thought i would register so i can get some advice on the correct procedure for draining a potterton 51 combined gas fire and back boiler. I am currently installing a new bathroom and...
Replies
Views
woody123
W
M
A couple of days ago I replaced the radiator in the bathroom. I drained the central heating system by isolating water to F/E tank, openind rad bleed valves and draining at lowest point in system. After installing new rad i closed drain valve and all bleed valves and switched supply back on to...
Replies
Views
MrMeaner
M
B
Had a dispute with the builder. He was supposed to do the downstairs toilet, and fix a sink and watertank to the garage. When he put up a pair of gallow beams, he damaged the brick, and when I inspected the beams, they were coming away from the wall. They were fixed with approx 6" screws and...
Replies
Views
badbob
B
P
Hi, My cousin just bought a place; last Friday of Feb 09. The bathroom was a big selling point. It had been redone only two years back and finished with fancy slate stone tiles on the walls, downlights, sunken floor, the whole bit, including a new Worcester-Bosch 28i Junior combi boiler...
Replies
Views
plumb-line
P
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock