Discuss This thread is in the arms, ssshhhhh :D - Where are you guys seeing Google ads?! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
If you have access to the arms, you're likely to have a fair few posts contributed to the forum. So this thread probably applies to you if you're reading this.

If you have 150 posts, you shouldn't see any Google ads.

After setting up 3 forums, and configuring each ad individually, creating new usergroups that you automatically get added to when you've made 150 posts, and all that jazz; I'm not sure they're all actually set up to be exactly like that.

So I'm working on this today for you. And might need a few heads to contribute to this thread to confirm when they've gone, and which ones are left.

Because I'm the guy adding them, and logging into the Google account to set them up there too, Google doesn't always show them to me personally on my devices. Because I would skew the figures for advertisers paying them, and that's against their ToS.

So this is always a hard one to test for me. So I'm hoping you guys can help me in this thread.

If you spot an ad, can you screen print it for me and reply to this thread please. :)

Reply to This thread is in the arms, ssshhhhh :D - Where are you guys seeing Google ads?! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning all, as always can never find an exact existing thread / discussion where I don't feel like I'm making one too many assumptions. Can I...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Okay, so this is part of a wider efforts to balance the books for the forums. We're trialing it out. But it comes with some good benefits as well...
Replies
Views
I've got a lot of data regarding the Google ads now so will remove most of them for you guys on the staff, and also the members who post the most...
Replies
Views
Back