Discuss Things I hate when driving... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nat

1) People who stop when they get to an empty roundabout. ARGH! Just drive on there's no one coming!

2) People who come to a virtual standstill when going around a corner. ARGH!

3) People who are sat in front of me at the lights and when they go green take FOREVER to get going then nip through the lights and leave me behind as they've turned red again. ARGH!

4) People who leave about 5 cars distance between themselves and the car in front in a jam. If everyone did that this queue would be 10 miles long! ARGH!

5) People who ACTUALLY DRIVE SLOWER THAN THE LIMIT! Jeez. Can you believe people actually do this!?

Can you tell I am an impatient driver?

Anymore for anymore?

People who see you driving down the road then pull out in front of you and then go slow!

Chris moyles, I can't stand the bloke. Especially if I'm working far away and I start to lose all my local stations.

ones that dont indicate on roundabouts

ones that dont indicate on motorways

ones that dont thank you for giving them way

ones that breathhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bod breath , need another beer

Funny how white van drivvers get such a bad name, but i'm forever letting people out at junctions or flashing them to pull out from the middle lane, and often get the same response from other drivers.

My pet hate is the chump in a BMW or AUDI or RANGE ROVER right up your chuff in the outside lane trying to get you to pull over even though your behind 50 other cars doing a similar speed.

Also

lorries overtaking lorries, it's like watching a tortoise race only more frustrating

and

people from an inside lane who decide to pull into the space you have purposely left in front , so that you don't get accused of tailgating as everybody see's a big van in the rear view mirror so they must be too close, nothing to do with the fact the van is huge so your going to fill the whole mirror)

I hate white vans that keep letting people in front of them who also get the hump because you've pulled into the huge space they've left in front of them.

Seriously though tailgaters get on my wick. Can't they see the military tow hitch and bumperettes on the back of my 110. Do they realise how little damage I will sustain if they run into the back of me. I had some idiot try to intimidate me today by screaming up behind me. He pulled back when I slowed down to about 20.

my pet hate people who undertake,all undertaking drivers should be shot

had a vw bettle go under my landie last year about 5mph , totally rit off her bonnet,bumper front lights and a wink.

she said i thought youd pulled off. through a rerd light love hmmmmm

damage to mine NIL PWAHHH

People who sit in the middle lane or outside lane when the others are free. Forcing you to undertake or use the outside lane.

People who drive to slow (also in wrong lane) and don't see the carnage they've caused behind them.

People who brake going up a hill in snow or ice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Things I hate when driving... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone, I am looking for some help with this boiler. This problem has only just started in the last few weeks and only happens when it has...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
Hi folks. Sorry this is a long one. I'll try and keep it organised. Son has just moved into a purpose built (2013 ish) 4th floor apartment as a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock