Discuss things a gas engineer / plumber would never say in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes of course yer home made underfloor heating system will work without any control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont worry i have traveled 60 miles to fix your boiler at night on a friday because you had no gas its no problem

I know I know........it goes all the way back to when I was an 9 year old lad walking to school after drinking a cup of tea and all of a sudden that nasty cup of tea flew out of my mouth and shot out of my nose!! And I've never touched it since......just don't like hot drinks......please don't hate me and make me the forum outcast!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

your not alone mate i dont like tea or coffee either, bovril is my hot drink lol but i doubt alot of customers stock it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to things a gas engineer / plumber would never say in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock