Discuss They just make me die.... My Christmas offer from Louis Vuitton (Nigeria branch) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Toxic Ted

You have done a happy purchase from us before.

But I forgot to tell you one thing that I should tell you.

This is just what I should tell you

Every holiday, every people in our best customer list will get a range of New Arrivals and they all love it.

What do we do for that?

In order to let our customers enjoy the special buying privilege, all the best bags with 80% off at their already low prices are selected out on our WEBSITE: http://lvfavorite.com/

This is our fault. Let me confess…

You ARE on my best customer list…But I have been forgetting to tell you this special SECRET page (due to our “stupid” way of managing email lists, I would admit).

To make it up for you, we have selected the best of the best bags products for you. And you can enjoy extra 5% off while you order two or more items.

I hope you can now forgive me.

Best Regards,
Neuilly Plaisance
http://lvfavorite.com/

PS: You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

Sounds great to me, what's the problem?? :)

don't see a problem at all. click on any link and they have your ip address and have you as a customer for life lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to They just make me die.... My Christmas offer from Louis Vuitton (Nigeria branch) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock