Discuss The NIGHTMARE NEIGHBOUR Next Door in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

village idiot

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
My next door neighbour has gone and done it this time?
He has planted at least TEN of those trees (Conifers I think they are called) that grow quite high.
In as much as most will say what is my problem, but he has planted it exactly at the boundary line? My problem is, as it grows, it will encroach into my land. WHY oh WHY oh WHY? When I asked him why that choice of plant, he said he just wants to live in peace. REALLY

Auger bit into the base under cover of darkness spirits of salt poured in problem solved

Chop off anything that hangs into your garden and chuck it back into his garden.

Chop off anything that hangs into your garden and chuck it back into his garden.

Thanks Simon, but that will only get me into trouble with the law.
As the law stands, you can chop off what hangs into your property, but under no circumstances should you chuck it back at theirs. THE LAW IS AN ARZZE

No its their property that you are returning, the law is quite clear on that. Just like its illegal to take apples from a tree in somebody elses garden that overhangs your own.

No its their property that you are returning, the law is quite clear on that. Just like its illegal to take apples from a tree in somebody elses garden that overhangs your own.

True that.

a couple of litres of drain cleaner works well.......I know hee hee

White spirit will sort those pesky conifers out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The NIGHTMARE NEIGHBOUR Next Door in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock