Currently reading:
The Missing Link.

Discuss The Missing Link. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

For somewhile the Mod and Admin Team hasn't felt quite complete, there was something or someone missing.

We needed a yin to our yang, a Yoko to our John, a girly tipple tart to our real ale drinkers.

Ladies, Gentlemen and those in between. .....

I present to you the latest addition to the Mod team.

APPLUMBING!

Whoop! Whoop!

Similar to remembering where you were when lady Di passed away, or even when take that split up, well I have woken up to the news of a major event ...... Adams a cocktail swilling mod , get in !!! Well done mate

Right AP, now your in charge, how about a change from the norm
We have various plumbing related sections that I am sometimes able to participate in, I think I even posted something relevant and useful once
How about a "complete nonsense" section where only the backward and inbred can post, I think I would be at home there
Along with a few others of course.....

Oh yeah, well done and well deserved:dizzy2:

Well good morning everybody! No no, don't rub your eyes, don't refresh the page, I'm in!

It's an honour to have been asked. I won't be everyone's cup of tea but I care a great deal about this forum and the people on it.

So from myself.... And the rest of the Mod team...

Have a nice day!

Much love

What do you mean asked? You were banging on the door so much that the only way we could get any peace was to let you in!

Right AP, now your in charge, how about a change from the norm
We have various plumbing related sections that I am sometimes able to participate in, I think I even posted something relevant and useful once
How about a "complete nonsense" section where only the backward and inbred can post, I think I would be at home there
Along with a few others of course.....

Oh yeah, well done and well deserved:dizzy2:

You could call it this...

adran fforwm plymwyr Cymraeg

lle mai dim ond yr ôl ac yn gallu inbred bostio

'with the aid of Google translate'

oz :D nice try but its missed one piece of grammer but close enough will let it slide ;D

Well good morning everybody! No no, don't rub your eyes, don't refresh the page, I'm in!

It's an honour to have been asked. I won't be everyone's cup of tea but I care a great deal about this forum and the people on it.

So from myself.... And the rest of the Mod team...

Have a nice day!

Much love

So you can ban people now???

So you can ban people now???

No not until I've had my training! Then I'm gonna go all power crazy!

I'm away with the family this weekend so I won't get to test all my new buttons till tomorrow night. I have been nosing in the mod cave tho. You'd think they would've deleted all the insults aimed at me wouldn't you?! I'm loving gasmans blunt messages tho, it's had me chuckling to myself.

so whos the lucky punter thats going to pop your cherry?

It's not that sort of place Shaun..:wacko:

that you know :D will offer some advice dont go down any dark roads/back alleys with any of them ;0

Oh really,

Thanks

Edit: It's would be a Welsh only section.

Not being Welsh , how would I qualify?
And under what grounds?

you can apply to be adopted by the welsh but its hard to get in and you can never leave us :D

you can apply to be adopted by the welsh but its hard to get in and you can never leave us :D

Thanks for the 'heads up'.

I'll keep it in mind if I ever have to make a quick exit.

Got a question for you.

What's worse than driving a car with London number plates on, through Scotland?

Driving the same car through Wales.

I'm late on Congrats but not been on much this last two weeks so congratulations Adam. Your a big part of this forum and the mods are lucky to have a devoted addition. Well done mate

I'm late on Congrats but not been on much this last two weeks so congratulations Adam. Your a big part of this forum and the mods are lucky to have a devoted addition. Well done mate

Be even luckier if we can get his rights and privileges sorted out.

Don't wind him up, all he can do is sit and gnash his teeth at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The Missing Link. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock