Discuss The Missing Link. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

For somewhile the Mod and Admin Team hasn't felt quite complete, there was something or someone missing.

We needed a yin to our yang, a Yoko to our John, a girly tipple tart to our real ale drinkers.

Ladies, Gentlemen and those in between. .....

I present to you the latest addition to the Mod team.

APPLUMBING!

Whoop! Whoop!

About blinking time....did you have to bribe him with a free pen and a ukpf mug...lol. Well done Adam ..regards Turnpin:8:

For somewhile the Mod and Admin Team hasn't felt quite complete, there was something or someone missing.

We needed a yin to our yang, a Yoko to our John, a girly tipple tart to our real ale drinkers.

Ladies, Gentlemen and those in between. .....

I present to you the latest addition to the Mod team.

APPLUMBING!

Whoop! Whoop!

Are you extracting the urine?

I mean seriously!!!

No, congrats Adam. Babycham and pomegranate juice all round :)

Last edited:
badge in the post, report in to special quarters asap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done to App! But what's he going to have to moan and campaign for now?

Although can you tell me who you bribed I need to ask them the price of my green badge

:D good man and I know why crop has voted on this, esp with Halloween round the corner all the crazies will be coming and crop wants to go trick or treating for all then free candies ;D

just to note he is special,as we are a equal rights forum,we had to abide by the law and except the first person who was slightly weird but not overly so

I'm going to wake up tomorrow to find that this is all a bad nightmare, right ?

Well done Adam and the rest of the mods for recognising his contribution.
Top man Adam, well deserved :behead: :)

Apparently WHSmiths biggest seller is adult colouring books. It's supposed to be good therapy :)

Don't get where's waldo that's too hard

I'm sure he's read this and can point some of the 'old hands' out......

Please be reminded that if your reply can't help the original poster, it may be seen as pointless and taking the thread off topic. Please make sure what you are about to post is in-keeping with the forum rules, specifically the "be nice" rule. Just be nice and helpful (even to new members) or don't reply at all please. Also note that we urge all members, regular or new, to report any posts that are off-topic, pointless or offensive.

very well done Adam and welcome to the inner scrottum

Last edited by a moderator:
So where is he?

Ive been on this site most days for the last 3 years, and Adam has always been here, sipping his Creme de menthe and milk.

Now he's vanished.

I suspect Croppie, Redsaw et al.

So where is he?

Ive been on this site most days for the last 3 years, and Adam has always been here, sipping his Creme de menthe and milk.

Now he's vanished.

I suspect Croppie, Redsaw et al.

probably down the cellar filling his boots with all the restricted access threads ;)

Well good morning everybody! No no, don't rub your eyes, don't refresh the page, I'm in!

It's an honour to have been asked. I won't be everyone's cup of tea but I care a great deal about this forum and the people on it.

So from myself.... And the rest of the Mod team...

Have a nice day!

Much love

Similar to remembering where you were when lady Di passed away, or even when take that split up, well I have woken up to the news of a major event ...... Adams a cocktail swilling mod , get in !!! Well done mate

Right AP, now your in charge, how about a change from the norm
We have various plumbing related sections that I am sometimes able to participate in, I think I even posted something relevant and useful once
How about a "complete nonsense" section where only the backward and inbred can post, I think I would be at home there
Along with a few others of course.....

Oh yeah, well done and well deserved:dizzy2:

Well good morning everybody! No no, don't rub your eyes, don't refresh the page, I'm in!

It's an honour to have been asked. I won't be everyone's cup of tea but I care a great deal about this forum and the people on it.

Have a nice day!

Much love

What do you mean asked? You were banging on the door so much that the only way we could get any peace was to let you in!

Right AP, now your in charge, how about a change from the norm
We have various plumbing related sections that I am sometimes able to participate in, I think I even posted something relevant and useful once
How about a "complete nonsense" section where only the backward and inbred can post, I think I would be at home there
Along with a few others of course.....

Oh yeah, well done and well deserved:dizzy2:

You could call it this...

adran fforwm plymwyr Cymraeg

lle mai dim ond yr Ă´l ac yn gallu inbred bostio

'with the aid of Google translate'

oz :D nice try but its missed one piece of grammer but close enough will let it slide ;D

Have a nice day!

Much love

So you can ban people now???

So you can ban people now???

No not until I've had my training! Then I'm gonna go all power crazy!

I'm away with the family this weekend so I won't get to test all my new buttons till tomorrow night. I have been nosing in the mod cave tho. You'd think they would've deleted all the insults aimed at me wouldn't you?! I'm loving gasmans blunt messages tho, it's had me chuckling to myself.

so whos the lucky punter thats going to pop your cherry?

It's not that sort of place Shaun..:wacko:

that you know :D will offer some advice dont go down any dark roads/back alleys with any of them ;0

oh well, Labour allowed Corbyn into power............. and look where that has got them :)

Oh really,

Thanks

Edit: It's would be a Welsh only section.

Not being Welsh , how would I qualify?
And under what grounds?

you can apply to be adopted by the welsh but its hard to get in and you can never leave us :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The Missing Link. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock