Discuss The Family Tree Grows in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefaz

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Well I've got a beautiful daughter of 3,a brute of a son who's 10 months and now expecting 1 more :)
just meant that this week I've spent nearly 20k on new car,double buggys and now she's talking about buying another house...anyone wanna give me most of their money?? :(

well done mate id say keep it up but thats what got you in this problem in the first place what you want boy or girl

No fussed what it is to be honest as I have one of each already,healthy and sleeps like my youngest and ill be happy,as for hobbys I play football,golf and have a season ticket for Newcastle! It's not like I sit around,I must just be a good shot

Congrats to you mate! I think it's this street,literally my next 5 neighbours up are all expecting and one of those is twins!!

It wasn't planned at all but I'm of the opinion that we made it we accept it,it's not his/her fault and I love kids (not in the Kevin Webster sense)
nowt makes my day more than them jumping all over me when I get in from work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The Family Tree Grows in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock