Discuss The Family Tree Grows in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefaz

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Well I've got a beautiful daughter of 3,a brute of a son who's 10 months and now expecting 1 more :)
just meant that this week I've spent nearly 20k on new car,double buggys and now she's talking about buying another house...anyone wanna give me most of their money?? :(

i can give you the snip for free if the want two house bricks bottle of vodka for me job done :17::17:

well done mate id say keep it up but thats what got you in this problem in the first place what you want boy or girl

Congratulations mate! Great news. Have you never thought about getting a hobby tho?!

No fussed what it is to be honest as I have one of each already,healthy and sleeps like my youngest and ill be happy,as for hobbys I play football,golf and have a season ticket for Newcastle! It's not like I sit around,I must just be a good shot

Congrats. We just had twin boys. And I've got a 5 year old the snip works well ha ha

Congrats to you mate! I think it's this street,literally my next 5 neighbours up are all expecting and one of those is twins!!

It wasn't planned at all but I'm of the opinion that we made it we accept it,it's not his/her fault and I love kids (not in the Kevin Webster sense)
nowt makes my day more than them jumping all over me when I get in from work!!

Ha it's mental!! Least they can all be friends,this street is full of kids! Apart from those there are 4 my boys age and all the mothers are in maternity at the same time,I come home and they are all just in the street having meetings n stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The Family Tree Grows in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Sorry this is a bit long but I need to explain the scenario. My neighbour's soil pipe runs underneath the backyard of my house (where my son, his...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Okay. So I have a ground floor shop and second floor flat for sale (potentially). No major need to get shot of them, but not a lot of point...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock