Discuss Tha Apprentice 9pm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

spanner

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Ive been watching last week's ep.
The plumber saying he's a good girls bloke to the billionaire bird and there's a smirk on her face when the cameras on PMSL.
He might win !
And her with him a all!
Jheez

Will it be Joseph of Varney??

Come on plumber

The dating app is sounding a joke and joseph doesn't even know how the industry is moving lol

OmG
Yeah true.
With all this about renewable and on the slow bless him
He must pull it out of the hat.
It only is what it is..

OmG
Yeah true.
With all this about renewable and on the slow bless him
He must pull it out of the hat.
It only is what it is..
Come on plumber Heating...

Well done Joseph.

Wow I thought he was going for the Varney dating agency
Well done
If he's a UKPF member
He can start with UKPF Tee shirts
And I'll be a witness..!!
Lolz

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tha Apprentice 9pm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently my business consists of one van which is the one I use on a day to day basis. Im taking on an 18 year old plumber in the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, On Thursday there was a water leake a few steets away from us And we had no water most of the day. About 10 minutes before my neigbour...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have an issue with my bathroom sink. It's been "blocking" regularly, maybe once a month, for at least 3 years. The sink fills with...
Replies
Views
Had a job booked in this morning, renew all rads in the property. Downstairs rads are in solid floor so customer said just change rads and alter...
Replies
Views
Back