Search the forum,

Discuss Testo 330-2LL ........ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

hi lads,

I was just wondering if someone could tell me the difference in those two analysers ?

Testo does the black version 330-2LL and the grey version of 330-2ll

Does someone of you guys have a testo analyser perhaps the same model ?

I'd be very interested to find out the difference and what model would be better ?

I presume the one for sale is the one that is not as good?:p:p

No no, it's in very good working condition everything is been changed. I just got the one from Germany so and I didn't know about it that I'll receive a present.

However, as you can see it's a good looking kit with all relevant things you need. All sensors changed and calibrated.

If you want let me know and give me a price

Grey is the old version 7-10 years old (not worth getting)

Black is the newer version

Orange is the brand new limited edition one

Perfect see it's easy when you know how :)

But it's not old though disagree with shauni! Very good condition and well worth buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Testo 330-2LL ........ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock