Discuss test nipple size in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GBZ

Anyone know what size the test nipple is - 6/7/8mm?

Sensible answers please

Keith

I nearly did, too busy sitting here sniggering though.

Think it's 8mm

Last edited by a moderator:
10mm, don't use a screwdriver to open and close. use a 10mm spanner, works a treat and gets into hard to reach places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to test nipple size in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I seem to have lost a bleed nipple from one of my rads somehow. It’s a double rad, one side of the rad has a nipple, the other is gone and I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Does anyone know what this is (in a kitchen cupboard, under the kitchen sink)? I'm wondering if it is an accumulator. Mains water...
Replies
Views
The holder for the test nipple is loose moved when tightening and un-tightening the test nipple. Is it usual to just unscrew this, paste and...
Replies
Views
It's not every day I deal with 110mm soil pipes, therefore I do not have a selection of different fittings at hand to try what combination fits my...
Replies
Views
i am a landlord and have had great advice here. I am using a new gas engineer/plumber who tells me Water Quality testing is now a compulsory part...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock