Search the forum,

Discuss Soil pipe/fittings 110mm sizes! in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

It's not every day I deal with 110mm soil pipes, therefore I do not have a selection of different fittings at hand to try what combination fits my needs. I have therefore been trying to locate on- line the actual sizes eg length of push-fit tee, spread of branch, before I can purchase the best fit.
Do you think I can find actual sizes/diagram at manufactureres site? Correct, nothing! Can anyone direct me to sizes, please? Am I asking too much?

Do what the rest of us do.

Go to you’re local independent plumbers’ merchant ask off a cardboard box, load it up with your best guess of what you’ll need and chuck in a few extra fittings. Ask for it to be put as an open ticket and you’ll return what wasn’t needed in a day or so.

Go and do the job.

You can’t do this on the internet and it is one of the reasons that I’m happy to pay a slight premium to keep my local independent going.

Reply to Soil pipe/fittings 110mm sizes! in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock