Discuss Terms & conditions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumben

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
i know this has been covered before, but i cant find it anywhere,

what are your terms and conditions,
what do you think are key t&c's
where do you display your t&c's

any help is greatly appreciated, as im in the process of writing mine out

thanks Plumben

Yeh mate there is a post somewhere with a set of T n C 's to use if want. Not sure where at tho. I'll have a look

I send it all by email along with quote so i know they get them if they accept quote, starting to think on even small jobs now to get them to sign t& c's before start anything .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Terms & conditions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

DIY air conditioning system. I've got lots of plumbing experience and want to install my own a/c split system 3 to 1. I intend having it...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hey, forum friends! đź‘‹ Excited to introduce Master Drain Ltd, your go-to expert for top-notch drain installation and repair services. Here's what...
Replies
Views
Hello! I'm Canadian so you may wonder what I'm doing on a UK plumbing forum. I'm basically just here to learn the British term for a tool that...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock