Discuss Terms & conditions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

getting a few wee wee takers at the moment!.

has any of you guys got some terms and conditions set out that i could save myself a lot of time by ''re-wording'' it rather than starting from scratch?

pdf or something copyable would be great.

cheers all

2s up!

need something like this myself, like you said, had a few pee takers recently

You could search different plumbing websites & then read or copy there t&c's if any posted!

Getting a few wee wee takers as well lately got some terms and conditions on the go lately terms are 'YOU PAY'

conditions 'YOU LOSE YOUR TEETH'

[DLMURL="http://www.dripbusters.co.uk/terms.htm"]Lincoln Plumber & Electrician - Dripbusters Ltd - Terms Of Business[/DLMURL] - feel free to copy what you need. Just don't do what one competitor did and blatantly rip them off my website onto his, complete with my company name please.

You also need to refer to these on your quotes/invoices for them to be legally binding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Terms & conditions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a hot water cylinder which feeds 3 outlets (kitchen sink, basin in bathroom & bathtap) which has never had very good pressure (probably...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock